Introducing Skydiving To A Sweetheart

teamrose

How would you introduce the idea of going skydiving to your sweetheart? Would a surprise gift certificate on a birthday, Valentines day or Christmas be appropriate? I'm thinking nothing could bring a couple closer than a skydiving date?

Jessi

I don't necessarily think it would bring them closer together....especially considering they can't talk ot do it together really....they'd be separate.

If both people have always wanted to do it, though, it could certainly be the date of a lifetime! It would only be problematic if one person were really scared or didn't really want to.

teamrose

You don't talk during those few minutes of the dive, but before the dive an after, oh baby! Anticipation and reminiscing has to be the biggest part of the thrill. The dive is over so quickly but unlike most memories, skydiving memories lasts forever.

wander_n_wonder

How would you introduce the idea of going skydiving to your sweetheart? Would a surprise gift certificate on a birthday, Valentines day or Christmas be appropriate? I'm thinking nothing could bring a couple closer than a skydiving date?

If your partner is adventurous, this might not be a bad idea. You need to look at the personality of your partner if this is something he / she would appreciate. Of course, you won't be doing this if you know for a fact that your partner has strong aversion towards heights, right?

teamrose

A skydiving date does sound romantic to two people with similar interest. One would have to really really know and understand their loved one. Have you both talked about skydiving? Start a few conversation on what if. Say things like "suppose we had a chance to go on a safari or what if we won a skydiving adventure, would you do it?"